A simple calendar question.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 4 February 2020
Integrates jQuery UI's Datepicker tool within Lighthouse. Stores responses as year-month-day, a timestamp, and a readable string.
- To allow respondents to manually type into the input, remove
readonlyfrom line 1 of the HTML.
- Line 15 can be updated to define the default date. If unset, default is today.
- Line 16 can be updated to set an earlier valid date.
- Line 17 can be updated to set a latest valid date.
- Line 18 can be updated to allow respondents to select the month with a dropdown.
- Line 19 can be updated to allow respondents to select the year with a dropdown.
- If line 19 is set to
true, line 20 can be updated to define the range of years to show in the dropdown.
- Line 22 can be updated with the date format.
- Line 23 can be updated to define the first day of the week.
- Line 24 can be updated to display the calendar right-to-left.
- Line 25 can be updated with the names of the months.
- Line 26 can be updated with the names of the days.
- Lines 27-28 can be updated with tooltip text applied in the calendar.