Respondents use drag-and-drop to categorize items.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 28 March 2017
Uses jQuery UI's Sortable tool to allow a list of items to be categorized in ranked buckets.
- The list of rows must be set to the items to categorize. Rows must be numeric with require response disabled.
- The list of columns must be set to the categories.
- The label for the unsorted category can be changed on line 43 of the footer.
- Items that must be categorized can be defined on line 34 of the footer. This code will require that the first two items be categorized:
'requiredItems': [1, 2]
- Items that cannot be categorized with other items can be defined on line 35 of the footer. This code will require that the third item be exclusive:
- The minimum and maximum items allowed in each category can be defined on lines 36-38 of the footer. By default, categories permit any number of items. Example:
1: [1, 1], // first category must have exactly 1 item
2: [3, 9999] // second category must have at least 3 items