Library Sliders: Ranged
A collection of ranged sliders.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 28 February 2017
A series of horizontal or vertical sliders that require respondents to define a range.
- The grid's direction must be set to row-oriented for horizontal sliders or to column-oriented for vertical sliders.
- The grid's primary list (e.g., list of rows if row-oriented) should be filled with the items to be shown. Each should be numeric type.
- The grid's secondary list (e.g., list of columns if row-oriented) should have exactly two list items.
- If using a column-oriented grid, line 39 of the footer must be updated.
- Lines 41-42 should be updated with the minimum and maximum value for the sliders.
- Line 40 defines the orientation of sliders for mobile respondents. By default, mobile respondents will always see horizontal sliders.
- Line 43 can be updated with the smallest steps allowed by the sliders. By default, the sliders will move by increments of 1.
- If line 44 is set to
true, horizontal sliders will be set to right-to-left.
- If line 45 is set to
true, vertical sliders will be set to top-to-bottom.