Library Custom Drag-and-Drop Ranking
Drag-and-drop ranking question with support for ranged rankings and other specify fields.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 4 February 2020
A customizable drag-and-drop ranking question. Supports defining a minimum and maximum number of items to rank, as well as adding other specify fields to items.
- Line 37 of the footer must be updated with the minimum number of items to rank.
- Line 38 of the footer must be updated with the maximum number of items to rank.
- Lines 41-54 of the footer must be updated with the other specify settings. For each other specify field,
itemmust be set with the related item,
multilinewith whether the other specify should support multiple line responses, and
maximumCharacterswith the minimum and maximum characters the other specify will require.
- If the first helper question does not appear immediately after the ranking question, line 34 of the footer can be updated with the name of the first helper question.
- Lines 57-58 of the footer can be updated with the error messages to show when respondents attempt to submit the page with an invalid response. In both messages,
[MAXIMUM]will be replaced accordingly.
- The second helper question may optionally be removed from the questionnaire. If removed, understand that the first helper's
_NumberRankedvariable that records how many items the respondent truly ranked.