I am trying to use a Semantic Differential question to implement a Dictator Game scenario
Assume an initial monetary amount: $10
For the Semantic Differential question:
Left end = keep all $10 for me, none to other player
Right end = keep $0 for me, $10 to other player
The Scale Anchor Text would show the amount the respondent keeps:
$10, $9, $8,………….$1,$0
I want to ask 2 questions –
• What’s the maximum you want to keep
• What’s the minimum you want to keep
I can do this with a SD question (‘split’) which has 1 Handle on 2 sliders (max, min), see:
Ideally what I would have is:
• 2 Handles on a single slider, to show Max and Min respectively
• and the gap between the 2 sliders shaded in colour (to show the acceptable range)
• the Max and Min values displayed
• Keep the slider on 2 separate scales (as is)
• Have the Max and Min values displayed
I have specified the Saved Values as running from 100 – 0, so each unit is a £0.1 increment.
If someone choose the leftmost point, that’s a value of 100, =£10, one increment in is 99=£9.90
In either case I will need to verify that Max >= Min (split_2 >= split_1).
Anyone able to help with either option?