Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Termination question

Dear Support,

I need in the Termination question to cancel the option of going back so the termination link is direct and the surveyor can't go back, change the answer and continue.
asked Jan 23 by Marwa
Have you disabled the "Terminate Respondent" checkbox in your terminate question?  I believe if this is checked, respondents can't resubmit with new answers after reaching the terminate.
I did this but i can still go back after reaching termination.Please help if there is any other soultion.
Thanks alot
You can go back and see previous pages, but are you able to submit those pages post-terminate question?
Yes i can go back and change the answers of the questions, did you mean this ?
Sorry, I should have been more clear.  Specifically, I'm talking about submitting a page again (i.e., clicking the "Next" / "Submit" button at the bottom of the page).  When I hit the terminate question for the second time, I see the "Finished" error, which defaults to this text:

Your survey has already been submitted.  Thank you.
Yes i did as you mentioned above and its working now.
Thanks you so much for your help.

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.