Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Multiple highlighting options in one question

I am using SSI Web, version  9.6.3

I am currently using the basic structure of highlighting custom ranges here: https://www.sawtoothsoftware.com/community-question-library/1746-highlighting, but I need the respondent to use three different colors to select ranges in a paragraph. The respondent must use three different colors to highlight ranges that fall into three different categories: appealing, unappealing, or confusing.  I realize that I could create three separate questions to accomplish this task, but  I am trying to eliminate any overlap in ranges that a respondent might highlight per category.  

Thanks in advance for your help on this issue,
Justin
where the text will be shown for respondents, so they choose some words or phrases from this given text.

Thanks a lot for your attention so far.

BR,
asked Jan 29 by Justin
Sorry, but implementing multiple highlight colors would probably be a sizeable task.  You may need to go through analytics@sawtoothsoftware.com to get a quote.

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.