Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Frameworks in Lighthouse Studio 9.6.1

Dear all,

I have a short question about Frameworks  in Lighthouse Studio 9.6.1.

Is it possible to integrate Frameworks like Slick (JS-Framework) or Bootstrap in Lighthouse?

If it is possible, how can I do it?

I've tried it with Slick, because I saw that someone integrated YUI th Yahoo-User-Interface-Library in Lighthouse, but it doesn't work.

Thank you in advance for your help.
asked Jan 30 by Meyva
Generally the process of adding JS libraries to a Lighthouse Studio questionnaire is to (1) download all relevant library files, (2) add these files to your questionnaire's /graphics/ folder, and (3) reference them from your survey's HTML tag with HTML akin to this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="[% GraphicsPath( ) %]mylibraryfile.js"></script>

As is often the case with using multiple JS libraries, you may need to keep compatibility in mind when writing code.  Lighthouse Studio already comes with jQuery installed.  If a framework you're adding has special requirements when being used in parallel with jQuery, you'll need to apply those throughout your own code.

Your answer

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.