Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Nice display in CBC when all features are "Yes" and "No".

We are designing a CBC in which all attributes are features which the product can have or not have. In the concept we only want to display the features that the concept has, not say "does not have xxx". We have given blank labels to the level "does not have". But the display is a bit odd looking as there are random blanks in the concept display. is there any way of fixing this?
asked Sep 13, 2012 by Asset (340 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
I use an image of red "X" for no and green checkmark for yes, looks great in my opinion
answered Sep 13, 2012 by Bahadir Ozkurt Gold (16,910 points)
Internal labels
0 votes
You might try creating a conditional display for each concept if it worked out that you could perhaps make it conversational, i.e. instead of 2-story Rambler .25 acres you could do replace those three lines with "A two-story rambler on .25 acres" as a single line/paragraph of text.

I'll +1 Bahadir's suggestion, though, as I think for big long lists graphics are a very pleasant and standard way of showing when something is present or not.
answered Sep 13, 2012 by Brian McEwan Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (39,270 points)