Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

updating quota without longing into admin module

is there any way to update quota values without manually longing into admin module.
asked Jul 19 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
You can adjust the quota limits in your program and upload it.
answered Jul 19 by Jay Rutherford Gold (31,740 points)
What if i have to update it dynamically again and again based on some logics is there any way for overcoming this problem.
Could you provide more detail as to what you need to do?  The cell limits are set by number only either through the admin module or in the program (keep in mind any change you make in the admin module will be overwritten by the program settings if you upload).
Yeah i need to manage qouta based on different counts comming all together from different study/database so i  need to update and close the quota if i achieve desired cummilative counts for a particular cell. So need some help on this
Well, you aren't able to dynamically change the cell limits of a quota, that would have to be manual.  However, you could modify the qualifying logic based on those counts you have coming together from the other study.  If you are pulling that information into the study as a variable you can still define your quota logic and include a parameter that looks for that variable being above or below a certain number.