I have one grid-type question (Q1) in which respondents have two dropdown response options with:
* List1: the hours they spend on an activitiy (1-600)
* List2: the minutes they spend on an activitiy (1-60)
Now i would like to make a constructed list in which I combine the answers on the two dropdown responses (List1 & List2). The steps i have to take:
1) express the minutes dropdown answer (List2) in hours by dividing it to 60. So for example: if the respondent gives 15 minutes as an answer, it is 15/60 = 0,25 hour
2) sum the hours (List1) and the minutes (List2). So if the respondent gives 2 hours and 15 minutes as an answer, the sum is 2,25 hours.
3) make 1 constructed list with all the answer options. So i would like to have 1 constructed list with the answers on List1 & List2 combined.
How can i do this? Since there are a lot of response option, 600 at List 1 & 60 in List2, i can not do this mannually. I hope someone could share a simple code with me to achieve this.
Thanks in advance!