Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Skip logic for follow up questions

Hi, I'm working now on my first single product CBC survey.
And I set up each question with one item and a "None Option", and who choose the "None Option" will get a follow-up question about the reason (to ask them why they chose no).
But then if they choose all "no", they will get too many follow-up questions. So I'm wondering whether it could be every 3 times "No option" clicks, then the follow-up question comes up. There are 14 questions in total, and if I set up since the Q3, then the skip logic will be too complicated.
         my stupid idea (i.e. Q3):
         Pre-skip   From Followup_Yes3 to PlaceholderCBC4
         Conditions´╝Ü
         SPCBC_Random1=1 and SPCBC_Random2=1 and SPCBC_Random3=1
         SPCBC_Random1=2 and SPCBC_Random2=1 and SPCBC_Random3=1
        SPCBC_Random1=2 and SPCBC_Random2=2 and SPCBC_Random3=1

Is there any good suggestion for me? Thanks in advance.
asked Apr 28 by Karolina (120 points)
I would like to get some clarification about what you mean with "every 3 questions."  Does that mean that you'll only have these follow up questions between 3 and 4, and then another between 6 and 7, and another between 9 and 10?  Or will there need to be one after every question after 3?

For example, let's say I answer no after questions 1, 2, and 4.  Do I see a follow-up question after 4 because that's when I hit my third no?  Or do I see it after 6 because that's the next "every third question"?  Or do I not see it at all because my no responses were spaced out like this?

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.