A Standard Suite is a cost-effective and straightforward approach to using a collection of popular Sawtooth Software tools and services, including hosting. With this license, users may access the most up-to-date versions and automatically receive software upgrades whenever new features are released. The Standard Suite includes all Sawtooth Software components EXCEPT for MBC and client simulators. It also comes in three sizes for 1-person, 5-person, or 10-person increments.
The Standard Suite gives users within your company access to the latest versions of all of the software listed below for one year (365 days).
- CBC ADM (Lighthouse Studio's choice-based conjoint module with the Advanced Design Module)
- ACBC (Lighthouse Studio's adaptive choice-based conjoint module)
- ACA 30 (Lighthouse Studio's adaptive conjoint analysis module)
- CVA (Lighthouse Studio's traditional conjoint analysis module)
- General Interviewing Unlimited (Lighthouse Studio's general interviewing module)
- MaxDiff 2000 (Lighthouse Studio's best/worst item scaling module)
- MaxDiffAnalyzer.com (online MaxDiff market simulator)
- CBC/HB (stand-alone CBC Hierarchical Bayes software)
- CBC/Latent Class (stand-alone CBC latent class software)
- ACA/HB (stand-alone adaptive ACA Hierarchical Bayes software)
- CVA/HB (stand-alone CVA Hierarchical Bayes software)
- CCEA (stand-alone software for convergent cluster and ensemble analysis)
- HB-Reg (stand-alone software for general regression-based modeling)
- Choice Simulator (market simulation software)
- Advanced Simulation Module (adds product optimization searches to Choice Simulator)
- Online Market Simulator (administrator account)
- Discover - Web-based application for creating CBC and MaxDiff surveys.
If you also want to use our MBC (Menu-Based Choice) stand-alone software, you may purchase the Premium Suite which includes everything from the list above plus MBC and client simulators.