Library Even Distribution Quota
Distributes respondents evenly into several groups.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 21 June 2017
A quota where new respondents are placed into the quota cell with the fewest completes.
- In the question settings, set the quota to skip to any question. No respondent will actually be skipped.
- The quota cells should be copy-and-pasted so there is one quota cell for each group you need to distribute respondents into. For each quota cell, make the following changes:
- Set the quota cell value to a unique value.
- Update line 3 of the qualification logic with the name of the quota question.
- Update line 4 of the qualification logic with the position of the current quota cell.
- Update line 5 of the qualification logic with the total number of quota cells.