CBC Latent Class Module
The Latent Class Segmentation Module is a tool for discovering segments of respondents who tend to have similar preferences manifest within CBC (choice-based conjoint) data. Latent Class classifies respondents into different segments and estimates the part worth utilities for each segment. The results can be used within Sawtooth Software's standard market simulator. The software may also be used for analyzing discrete choice data not designed or collected using Sawtooth Software's tools. Latent Class is included with your purchase of CBC/Web for Lighthouse Studio 8 or later.
- Up to 1000 attributes or parameters per individual
- Up to 1000 alternatives per choice task
- Maximum of 1000 levels for any one attribute
- Up to 1000 tasks per respondent
- Effects-coding, linear coding, or user-specified coding
- Can impose utility (monotonicity) constraints
- Can include first-order interactions
- Supports chip-allocation, MaxDiff, dual-response None
Latent Class is designed to run on Microsoft Windows XP or later.