The Science and Process of Segmentation
Segmentation is harder than most people (and most analysts who do it) think it is.
In this webinar, Keith Chrzan, Sawtooth Software's SVP of Analytics will discuss what makes segmentation difficult and what pitfalls to avoid when conducting segmentation. You will learn:
1. The steps and processes to conduct robust segmentation.
2. How to select the most appropriate variables that will be used in the research.
3. How sample sizes can affect segmentation results.
6. What are masking and redundant variables and why they should not be used for segmentation.
7. How to avoid response bias using variables not subject to response bias.
8. How to match methods to objectives.
And more! Don't miss this free webinar.
Keith Chrzan, Senior VP, Sawtooth Analytics