Terms and Conditions
By accessing the Community Question Library on the Sawtooth Software, Inc. website, you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
The Community Question Library hosts and facilitates the sharing of content provided by users of Sawtooth Software's products and services.
If You Are Using Content: You agree to use the content only for the purposes of creating Lighthouse Studio surveys and collecting survey data. User content is shared "as-is" by other users and is NOT SUPPORTED by Sawtooth Software or the contributor of the content, even if the contributor is a Sawtooth Software employee. Please be respectful of contributors and their time. While contributors may be willing to answer questions or modify code, they are under no obligation to do so. We hope that submitted content works for you and is helpful, but we cannot provide any guarantee as to the fitness of the content for any specific purpose, situation, browser, software version, technical configuration, etc. Unless otherwise prohibited, you may modify a script to fit your needs. You may need to hire an outside programmer or consultant to assist you. In all cases, you bear sole responsibility for your use, directly or indirectly, of this content, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sawtooth Software and the contributor from any dispute or lawsuit that may arise from your use of the content.
If You Are Submitting Content: Please only submit content that you have created yourself and intend to freely share without restriction, limitation, or compensation of any kind. Be careful not to submit content that was created by someone else, or that uses code, pictures, or other copyrighted materials owned by others. We're all for sharing, but please make sure it is really yours to share. Before submitting content, please consult the "Submission Requirements" to make sure your submission is ready to be shared. To keep the library current and relevant, Sawtooth Software reserves the right to add, remove, or modify contributed content at any time without asking you or telling you.
- You warrant that your submission contains no malicious or obfuscated code.
- You warrant that the submission contains no copyrighted content.
- You warrant that you created the content yourself, or that you hold rights to distribute the content without restriction, limitation, or compensation.
- You grant permission to Sawtooth Software to further modify and distribute the submission on its website without further restriction, limitation, or compensation.
- You grant permission to Sawtooth Software users to further modify and distribute the submission for purposes of creating Lighthouse Studio surveys and collecting survey data.