CBC/HB is a system for hierarchical Bayes estimation of individual level utilities using data collected with CBC. A valid license for this module will be required before the software may be accessed. To install the latest version of CBC/HB, please follow these directions:
- Download Program. [5.752 MB]
- Launch Installation Program. For new installations: While we recommend using the default installation location, you may install the new version of CBC/HB in any directory you choose. For updates to older versions: If you had an older version of CBC/HB on your computer, the new version of CBC/HB will uninstall the old version before continuing. Your previous study and data files will remain intact.
- Enter License Information. Your license will be a file attached to an email you received with your order. If no previous license is found, CBC/HB will ask if you would like to enter a license. Otherwise, the license manager can be found by clicking
Help | License Information.... In the license manager, click Add to specify the location of the license file.
- Register. Register your software so you can receive information on updates and assisting your organization in monitoring its licenses.
- This version fixes an issue with respondent filtering. This can occur if the locale set in the software used to read CSV files is different than the machine’s locale. Decimal values are not converted to numbers correctly.