Choice Simulator Downloads
The Choice Simulator is a stand-alone application that allows you to create simulations using part-worth utilities, weights, and segmentation variables from ACA, ACBC, CVA, and CBC studies.
To install, click the "Download" button and save the executable file to your hard drive. Double-click the executable to start the installation.
Before you can use the software, you must create a Sawtooth Software Account, which can be done at https://account.sawtoothsoftware.com. Once created, you can sign in using the user icon in the upper right corner of the software. Your licenses to the software will automatically be downloaded when you sign in.
The simulator has the ability to create Excel-based simulators for use by clients utilizing Sawtooth Software’s Randomized First Choice simulation method. In order for clients to be able to use RFC within Excel, they must be using Excel on a Windows-based computer (the RFC plugin is not available on a Mac).
Features & Improvements
- Segmentation in the Choice Simulator has changed. Previously multiple segments were combined into segments representing each combination of the variables. Now segments are reported independently be default; however, the combinatorial style may still be used.
- Fixed an issue the Choice Simulator where the same scenario would appear to give different results.
- Fixed an issue with Genetic Search where removing the none option results in an error when running the simulation.
- Fixed an issue with running WTP scenarios when there are conditional price tables.
- Fixed an issue WTP creating scenarios when there are conditional price tables.
- Fixed an issue where a prohibition is reported in the scenario if both alt-spec rules and conditional price tables are used.