Lighthouse Studio Downloads
Lighthouse Studio includes modules for general interviewing, ACA, CBC, ACBC, CVA, and MaxDiff exercises. A valid license for each module will be required before a module may be accessed.
- ACBC Test Design would fail if the study included passwords, quotas, or other ACBC exercises.
- Using ACBC Test Design then opening a new study remembered variable names from the first study.
- Importing CSV data in various locations caused a “cannot be auto mapped” error.
- Trying to save Shelf-Facing Display or Additional Formatting settings in CBC could cause a “null reference” error.
- MaxDiff scores were not zero-centered when exported even though the zero-centered scores within the Analysis Manager were correctly zero-centered.
- Some exercise outputs (i.e. utilities, importances, etc.) and sys_SequentialRespNum were not exported from Data Management.
- Constructed list MaxDiffs using pre-generated design containing more respondents than design versions would get an unknown error when running utilities and when exporting a CHO file.
- Trying to export analysis fields caused an error when additional respondents were accumulated after analysis was run.
- Trying to export MaxDiff fields for respondents that partially completed the MaxDiff exercise caused an error.
- Free Format preview caused a study verify error when using Sawtooth Script to reference a variable.
- Attribute coding interactions may not be saved in some situations.
- Filters would not be saved through Data Management.
- List item labels and internal labels would not be saved through the Grid Question settings.