Lighthouse Studio Downloads
Lighthouse Studio includes modules for general interviewing, ACA, CBC, ACBC, CVA, and MaxDiff exercises. A valid license for each module will be required before a module may be accessed.
To install, click the "Download" button and save the executable file to your hard drive. Double-click the executable to start the installation.
Before you can use the software, you must create a Sawtooth Software Account, which can be done at https://account.sawtoothsoftware.com. Once created, you can sign in using the user icon in the upper right corner of the software. Your licenses to the software will automatically be downloaded when you sign in.
Features & Improvements:
- Lighthouse Studio now offers the ability to spell check your project.
- CBC Test Design has been improved and is now displayed in a grid report which can be saved to Excel.
- The Choice Simulator has a new extrapolation limit setting for Willingness to Pay scenarios.
- The Choice Simulator now allows running cost searches without a price attribute.
- MaxDiff now has a single CSV export for use with CBC/HB or CBC/LC.
- Various temporary folders used for uploading or other tasks now use the Windows Temp folder instead of the project folder. This helps problems encountered when using network drives or cloud-based folders such as Dropbox.
- Added shortcut keys to various windows to improve ability to use windows without a mouse.
- Fixed problem with ranking question borders not displaying correctly. Introduced in v9.8.0.
- Fixed issue with text not saving for 'Redirect after button click' option in termination questions. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue with ACBC Must Have per-attribute labels causing a crash. Introduced in v9.14.2.
- Fixed database error when running surveys because of undefined Unique IDs. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue with survey receiving error 240 because a question or exercise is on the same page as the login, which is not allowed. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue in CVA where the single response minimum and maximum value settings in Lighthouse were not being saved. Introduced in SSI Web v8.
- Fixed issue in ACBC where moving list items would cause a crash. Introduced in v9.14.2.
- Fixed issue in Willingness to Pay where results appeared wrong when values were extrapolated and conditional pricing was used. Introduced in v9.11.0.
- Fixed issue where pre-skips were able to be created on login pages, which are not allowed. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue where loops on the first page were not shown in Test Survey. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue in Willingness to Pay where results differed depending on whether a default value was specified or not. Introduced in v9.11.0.
- Fixed issue with Question Library folders causing a crash. Introduced in v9.14.2.
- Fixed issue with browser title setting not saving correctly. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue with admin module link not automatically logging into the survey. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue in Question Library when certain characters were used in folder names. Introduced in v9.0.0.
- Fixed issue where adding new admin module users would create usernames that the survey runtime cannot handle correctly. Introduced in v9.13.0.
- Fixed issue where a blank login page occurs in surveys on remote servers. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue in ACBC/HB where all utilities would appear as 0 on computers using certain processors. In all previous versions of ACBC/HB.
- Fixed an issue uploading to servers. Introduced in v9.14.0.
- Fixed issue in CBC where filtered tasks exported to .cho are still included in the .att file. Introduced in v9.0.0.
- Fixed issue where generated admin passwords started with a non-alphanumeric character that the survey runtime cannot handle correctly. Introduced in v9.13.0.
- Fixed issue where list items, attributes, or levels may have duplicate display text and no internal label is specified, which leads to errors in analysis. In all versions of Lighthouse Studio.
- Fixed issue where the start or finish text may not display correctly. Introduced in v9.0.0.
- Fixed issue where downloading generated data from a remote server fails without a message. Introduced in v9.14.0.