SSI Web Downloads
SSI Web 8.4.8Download
02 November 2015
The following bug fixes have been made in SSI Web in general:
- Additional security measures have been implemented.
- In rare circumstances in the export area an error "startindex cannot be larger than the length of the string" would occur.
- An unnessary warning would occur when exporting the field sys_SequentialRespNum.
- Auto upload would display the error "unsupported encryption" on FIPS 140-2 compliant computers.
- If a filter used by an export job is deleted and the export job is run, an error would occur.
- If a quota question came first on a page with multiple questions, then backing up would cause the original quota value to be removed when the page was resubmitted.
The following bug fixes have been made in ACBC:
- ACBC Interaction Search Tool with optional .hbu file for Main Effects would show "Matrices are not compatible" error in some cases.