Would you like to learn more about tradeoff (conjoint) analysis, including the popular Choice-Based Conjoint (CBC) method and Adaptive Conjoint Analysis (ACA)? Join us September 29-30 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for hands-on training using Sawtooth Software’s SSI Web system. SSI Web can create either web-based or CAPI questionnaires. You must bring your own laptop to the training, running Windows 98 (second edition) or later.
This training is designed for those relatively new to conjoint/tradeoff analysis. Attendees should be comfortable with basic statistics for marketing research methods. Most of the presentation will be conceptual, but some math will be involved.
The venue for this event is the beautiful Bahia Mar Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The room rate is just $99 per night (call 800/327-8154 prior to September 5 to receive this special rate, promotional code “SAW0905”).
The hotel is right on a marina. Nearby, you can experience parasailing, jet skiing, scuba diving (a dive shop is on site), swimming, and tennis. There is skybridge access from the hotel to a pleasant sandy beach. A watertaxi can lift you to a nearby center for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife.
It would be a shame to come to this resort and not have time to enjoy the surroundings. Each day will involve 6.5 hours of classroom time. But, we are taking a 3.5 hour lunch on the first day, and on the second day we’ll end at 3:30PM.
- What is conjoint analysis?
- Developing lists of attributes and levels
- Interpreting part worth utilities and importance scores
- Orientation to SSI Web system for web interviewing (software exercise)
- Introduction to Adaptive Conjoint Analysis (ACA)
- Developing an ACA survey within SSI Web Software (software exercise)
- Programming general surveys with SSI Web (select-type questions, open-ends, numerics, grid questions, and skip patterns) (software exercise)
- Introduction to Choice-Based Conjoint (CBC)
- Developing a CBC survey within SSI Web Software (software exercise)
- Estimating part worth utilities, and moving data from SSI Web to the market simulation module (SMRT).
- Conducting Market Simulations (sensitivity analysis, competitive scenarios) (software exercise)
- Introduction to product optimization searches
- Pitfalls to avoid in conjoint analysis
The registration fee is just $700 for the two-day event. Class size is limited to just 15! The room rate is just $99 per night (call 800/327-8154 prior to September 5 to receive this special rate, promotional code “SAW0905”). Register for the Web-Based Conjoint Analysis by visiting www.sawtoothsoftware.com/workshops.shtml.