Library Highlighting: Custom Ranges
Records highlighted regions of a given text.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 4 February 2020
Any text that a respondent drags-and-drops their cursor over is recorded. Respondents can undo single selections or reset the entire question.
Selected texts are placed into a list that can be used elsewhere in Lighthouse Studio.
- Lines 17-31 of the free format's HTML must be the text to be displayed.
- If the free format question is renamed, the items of the included "List1" must be updated to reference the new name.
- If the free format question or "List1" is renamed, the instructions of "List2" must be updated to reference the new names.