Library Not Applicable: Per Variable
Adds "Not Applicable" checkboxes to a question with multiple variables.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 22 February 2018
Requires a question variable to be answered or that "Not Applicable" be selected. Supports grid and semantic diff questions.
- The downloaded question must be placed immediately after your question (the question to be given these check boxes).
- The downloaded question's list should be set to your question's primary list. For a semantic diff, this can be the left or right list. For a grid, this is the list that goes along the direction of the grid's orientation.
- Your question must have require response disabled for every variable.
- If your question is a grid, lines 9 and 10 of the footer must be updated. Example:
constantSumOrRanking: [2, 3]
- If your question has graphical radio buttons or checkboxes, Disable Graphical Inputs must be included.