This question is deprecated and may be removed in the future. It is recommend that Custom Drag-and-Drop Ranking be used instead.
Library Ranged Drag-and-Drop Ranking
A drag-and-drop ranking with a range of items to rank.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 28 February 2017
A "drag-to-container" ranking question that requires respondents to rank any number of items between a given minimum and maximum.
- The "Helper1" question must be included in the survey. It must always appear immediately after the ranking question.
- The "Helper2" question ought to be included in the survey. It should appear on the page after the ranking question.
- In the ranking question's settings, the partial number of items to rank must be set to your desired maximum.
- In the second helper's footer, lines 9 and 10 should be updated with the names of the ranking question and the first helper question.