A customizable dropdown question. Supports radio buttons and checkboxes, as well the ability to search response options.
- Requires Better Lighthouse Library.
- Whether the question should use radio buttons or checkboxes can be changed in the standard select question settings.
- Line 69-92 of the footer must be updated to define what text is displayed in the dropdown when closed. Deleting lines 79-92 is a good start for radio buttons; deleting lines 70-77 is a good start for checkboxes.
- Line 61 of the footer can be updated with whether the dropdown should support searching response options.
- Line 62 of the footer can be updated with whether the dropdown should automatically close upon selecting a response option. Usually
truefor radio buttons; usually
falsefor checkboxes or questions with other specify items.
- Line 63 of the footer can be updated with whether the radio buttons or checkboxes should be hidden. Usually
truefor radio buttons,
- Lines 65-66 of the footer can be updated with the close and open symbols used by the dropdown.
- Line 67 of the footer can be updated with the placeholder text that appears when waiting for the respondent to begin typing.
- Line 68 of the footer can be updated with the text to show when a search returns no results.