A customizable dropdown question. Supports radio buttons and checkboxes, as well the ability to search response options.
- Requires Better Lighthouse Library.
- This question should be set to use radio buttons if respondents are meant to only select a single item, or set to use checkboxes if respondents are meant to select multiple items. This question should not be set to dropdown.
- Line 15-36 of the footer must be updated to define what text is displayed in the dropdown when closed. Deleting lines 24-36 is a good start for radio buttons; deleting lines 15-22 is a good start for checkboxes.
- Line 6 of the footer can be updated with whether the dropdown should support searching response options.
- Line 7 of the footer can be updated with whether the dropdown should automatically close upon selecting a response option. Usually
truefor radio buttons; usually
falsefor checkboxes or questions with other specify items.
- Line 8 of the footer can be updated with whether the radio buttons or checkboxes should be hidden. Usually
truefor radio buttons,
- Lines 10-11 of the footer can be updated with the close and open symbols used by the dropdown.
- Line 12 of the footer can be updated with the placeholder text that appears when waiting for the respondent to begin typing.
- Line 13 of the footer can be updated with the text to show when a search returns no results.