A horizontally-oriented select question, useful for Net Promoter Scores and standard survey questions.
- The question's list can be updated with the number of buttons to display and their labels.
- The question can be set to checkboxes to allow respondents to select multiple items.
- Lines 6 and 7 of the question's footer can be updated with the labels to display at the ends of the response options.
- Line 9 defines the maximum width of the horizontal buttons, which may offer a visual improvement for some users.
- Line 10 can be changed to hide the button borders.
- Lines 12-15 control the text and background colors of the buttons. Any CSS color (e.g.,
#FFFFFF) is acceptable.