Requires a question to be answered or that "Not Applicable" be selected. Supports all general interviewing question types.
- Requires Better Lighthouse Library.
- The downloaded question must be placed immediately after your question (the question to be given this checkbox). If this is not possible, line 6 of the footer can be updated with the question's name.
- Your question must have require response disabled. For questions with multiple variables (i.e., grid, free format), all variables must have require response disabled.
- If your question has checkboxes, the minimum number of checks can be defined with line 7 of the footer.
- The list included with the downloaded question can be updated to change the label of the checkbox.
- The list included with the downloaded question can be given additional items to add additional not applicable options.
- Line 8 of the footer can be updated with a CSS selector whose width will be given to the width of the not applicable options.
- Line 9 of the footer can be updated with the error message to display if a respondent does not answer the question or check this checkbox.