Requires a question to be answered or that "Not Applicable" be selected. Supports all general interviewing question types.
- Requires Better Lighthouse Library.
- The downloaded question must be placed immediately after your question (the question to be given this checkbox). If this is not possible, line 23 of the footer can be updated with the question's name.
- Your question must have require response disabled. For questions with multiple variables (i.e., grid, free format), all variables must have require response disabled.
- If your question has checkboxes, the minimum number of checks can be defined with line 24 of the footer.
- The list included with the downloaded question can be updated to change the label of the checkbox.
- The list included with the downloaded question can be given additional items to add additional not applicable options.
- Line 25 of the footer can be updated with a CSS selector whose width will be given to the width of the not applicable options.
- Line 26 of the footer can be updated with the error message to display if a respondent does not answer the question or check this checkbox.