With a new look, new home, and new features, there's a lot to love about the new MaxDiff Analyzer.
We've given the MaxDiff Analyzer a new, more modern look to match our other online tools, such as Discover.
See your scores, simulations, and TURF analysis as a bar chart. Visualize confidence intervals and segments too.
To add a colleague or client as a collaborator on your project, click the Share icon and enter their Sawtooth Account email address. They will have full permissions to view, edit, and download everything in the project.
Instead of creating single-item prohibitions, just deselect the items you don't want included in your TURF analysis. Or, to force an item into every portfolio, simply click the pin icon.
Easier to use
We wanted to make the MaxDiff Analyzer an easier, more friendly tool, so we made a few adjustments:
- Data and settings are side-by-side—no more scrolling up and down multiple times to change your settings and see the results.
- MaxDiff items are now sorted by utility score. You can also sort by item number or item label.
- TURF analysis shows item labels in addition to the item number.
- Find the item you're looking for with search boxes.
- The Simulator updates automatically when you change a setting—no Run button needed.
The new MaxDiff Analyzer uses Sawtooth Account for authentication, so you don't need to have a separate MaxDiff Analyzer account. You can access the MaxDiff Analyzer from your Sawtooth Account page or just go to maxdiffanalyzer.sawtoothsoftware.com (maxdiffanalyzer.com will redirect to this new URL from now on).
Import your projects
You can bring in your projects from the old MaxDiff Analyzer by importing them on the projects page.
We'd love to hear from you
Get started today by signing in with your Sawtooth Account.