We have made an update to SSI Web v8 Beta. Please update your system to Beta 2 by clicking the following link: http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com/download/releases/SSIWeb_7_9_1_Beta/SSIWeb_7_9_1_Setup.exe. Here are some of the issues that have been addressed in Beta 2...
This release of the software is no longer available. Click the button below to download the latest version of SSI Web. Download SSI Web
- Compatibility with servers that had older Perl database modules installed.
- Local Web testing with Apache issues.
- Bug in Cross Tabs and questions in loops with dot notation.
- Bug in recoding and Semantic Differential questions.
We also added the following features:
- SSIScript functions GetValue() and SetValue() used to set and retrieve values within a survey.
- The ability to remove a survey from the server including deleting the database tables etc. See: Field, Remote Survey Management, Delete Survey from Server.